Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Love You-- A poem


I love you
I love you deeper
I love you longer
I love you harder

I want you
I want you deeper
I want you longer
I want you harder

I want to please you
I want to please you deeper
I want to please you longer
I want to please you harder

You are the center of my universe
You are the center of my being
You are the meaning of my existence
You are my reason for being

I am yours
I am yours deeper
I am yours longer
I am yours harder

Use me
Use me deeper
Use me longer
Use me harder

With your touch
With your word
With your caress
With your glance

You control me
You control me
You control me
You control me

I am intelligent
I am crafty
I am beautiful
I am orgasms incarnate

I wish to please you
I wish to serve you
I wish to enjoy you
I wish to love you

Pull me
Use me
Slap me
Bite me

I am yours
I love you
I love you
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment