Monday, July 9, 2012

My Little Pony Fan Fiction

I used to wonder what friendship could be...

Yes, this is a post about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I had to take a break from all of the dead girl editing, and, as of right now, there's only one thing that my fingers seem to want to write: pony stories.

I must say right now, before I get any further: I believe that everyone should watch MLP:FiM. It is such an amazing show, and a cartoon that is better than a lot of the junk that is being fed to kids today.

I put MLP on the same level as the Powerpuff Girls. And I love PPG. Anyway, back to what I was saying: I am currently working on my very first piece of Pony fiction, a very short story called Luna Lover. It is a story containing my original pony character, Stella Nova, a unicorn/zebra hybrid writer meeting her favorite princess.

As of right now, it's not shipping (sexual pairing), however, because it is my writing, there is a very, very, very good chance that it will go that direction. The only thing I know, is that this first part is just establishing the relationship between the two, very much like the relationship between Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle.

As Soon as this first part is complete, I will publish it here, and on as many pony boards as I can find. I can't wait to show this piece to the world, and my blog readers.

Wish me luck, y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment